★★★★★ 2 Avis
A Fintech company created in 2000, Finance Active develops high-quality solutions to optimize debt and financial risk management. With over 10,000 users worldwide, Finance Active paves the way for digital transformation in financial departments of companies, local public authorities and financial institutions.
Turnover: ?19m / Monitored positions: ?300bn / 150 employees / 1 R&D team in Paris.
Finance Active is looking for its Support Manager to join the R&D team in order to reinforce our Support Services.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading efforts in optimizing a technical support services within an international environment.
* Manage and coach a team of support engineers and their individual goals
* Define and manage global support KPIs to ensure quality and improve Time to Resolution
* Guide and exceed support metrics, knowledge base content, best practices and methodologies to deliver support and tracking / improving customer satisfaction
* Take ownership of the overall support process, and set up a continuous improvement framework around this process
* Take direct responsibility of front-end support and communication to our strategic customers
* Enforce our Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration
* Bring to conclusions customer escalations by working cross-teams in support, development and operations teams (consultants)
Profil recherché :
* Direct experience as both Support engineer and Support manager
* Proven capability of having successfully delivered support metrics and managed support team
* Customer first mindset and a ?Get it done? attitude are critical success factors for this role
* Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care
* Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and winning support for initiatives
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Bilingual French and English is mandatory. Any additional language is a plus